12.2.11

...D.O.N.E.....

i'm only ask u to explain everything but u refuse to do that..what that mean?
i really don't understand what game u played actually..
if its wrong to have u as my friend, just tell me the truth..if u already married or engaged just tell me so that i will understand and never ask u anymore..if i done wrong to u please forgive me...
i'm only asked one thing from u it is u're explanation...
but i think its enough for me, thank God for granted my wish and i almost can forget about u...
i'm keep my promise to you, it is deleting u're number and removing u're tagged..
i think i should say thanks to u to because can make me smile,laugh,cried and most important is u make me realize a new thing that i never know and ever wanted to know before this..i appreciate that..thank u so much...
i wish u happy in u're life...no hatred between u and me..
i'm luckily have friend like u before this..i hope i can find another friend,just like u after this..i wish....
----finish-----

No comments:

Post a Comment

my teAm foLLowerz