4.3.12

DEACTIVATED FACEBOOK ACCOUNT..

Last night,
I'm deactivated my facebook account and active with blog after this..i hope so...
guys! do you think posted everything happen to your self on facebook is a good idea or not?hmm...for me is not a good idea because what ever happen whether you are mad with someone else or you wanna talk bad thing about other is not nice to posted it on facebook..you rather talk to him or her, face to face compare to posted it on facebook..can you see how fool you are here? you posted everything but that person doesn't respond than what you gonna do?posted again and again and again?until when?you will not satisfied with that, come on be brave enough, come and see me,we discuss about that..
I know there someone who not satisfied with me, actually i am waiting for you to confront me about that but i know that person actually doesn't have any reason..there is a big question in my mind, what i have done to you? why you so jealous? i have nothing compare to you...then what happen? don't posted something like that, my business is mine and your business is yours...i'm never get involve with your life because i know a person like you will never learn from your mistake, in your future you will do the same mistake, if today you never try to fix it then in future it will still like that...one thing i can describe about all your posted which are RUBBISH and CRAP! -APA BARANG MAIN POST-POST STATUS MACAM TU...KALAU BERANI CAKAP DEPAN-DEPAN LA, TAK MATI PUN---aku suka block orang,haha..
Okay! enough with that...i only wanted to talk about facebook not the other thing..haha! crap..
FACEBOOK, why people so addicted with facebook? every second of their time, they will updated their status, everything they do,everything happen,everything bla..bla..bla...guys! you posted everything like everyone care about what you doing..if i could comment your status updated, i will reply this "Dude! like i care..rubbish!" haha...well that if i could :P...facebook is a good thing but is all about how you used the technology..am i right? okay, i think is enough to talk about facebook, actually there a lot of reason why i deactivated my facebook account, can i list it here?hrmm..hopefully no one angry with me like angry bird..:)
crap! :D okay!
my reasons are:
1. facebook boring.
2. my email full of notification send by facebook!
3. people used facebook to talk rubbish thing about others and i hate that so much!
4. annoying me sometimes
5. people spent their time 24-7 with facebook and i think its nonsense
6. facebook there,facebook here,facebook everywhere...Rubbish!
7. people think i am STALKER!..please, wasted my time to STALK people who doesn't give any benefit to me..
8. To avoid people hacking my account when i'm not online for 5months..i guess!

Well guys! i think the reasons are enough for now...:P..what ever it is, my facebook account will be deactivated until i miss the facebook back..thanks so much facebook, because of you i know how to find a real friend and because of you too i know the truth... watch out! and guys..please don't post something like  that especially if you are girl or woman..think before you do..:)

- to be continued-

sincerely,
ziah sh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

my teAm foLLowerz