22.10.14

Internships!

Assalamualaikum..

My internship are less than 3 months..it almost to the finish line..gone back to shah alam, prepare for viva, settle everything there and if i got no job here in kk, i will gone to tawau..hope my Rezeki is there.. One question should i ask my self..can i left myHati here? Huh! No man! I actually don't know what my heart want..crappy!

Ok back to my intern story..my position in this organization is as web support but actually is only an position the actual position are multitask..ptff! Never mind, im glad to be in this position actually.. I love this task..more experience i can get..help me to improve my public relations skill..see its positive thing right..

Comment about my CEO..umm he is good leader...with sense of humor..no stress but lots of task..haha! But never mind, he try to train us as much as he can..give lots experience to us as preparation to be in real industry..he called me expert in handle the web..haha bos i have no idea about that but thank you for the compliment boss! I like! My friend and me not in the same area of work so i bet she is expert in her area because i don't know what she is doing actually..work with door lock, lock system, yup she is expert in this area..good job man! Haha..

Ok, comment about staff in this organization..shh! I have secret to reveal here..haha! Have you heard angsystems? This organization really..really..really make lots of "chien"..you know what i mean? This organization are popular in the hotel industry..do you know why? Because we're selling product that what hotels really need or much better i state here is what hotels should have..SHOULD HAVE ok! Haha..with capital letters i state it in here..back to the story..again i am out of my mind..but seriously this industry are really good to be in..i bet you there is no words regret will come out from your mouth if you know how actually the flow of this industry.. Ok i put this in my wish list.. Haha! One day man, i will.. Ok back to the right path..about our staff, wow! They are superb..i told u! They are f*****g good man! Haha..they are really expert..i tell you the real story, my organization only got two staff.. You know what i mean? This organization got half of mil. Project man but the staff handling wow! Ok double WOW WOW with capital letters..haha! This is serious talk dude..im not joking at all..ok enough with that! What i know is, im glad my friend found this place..Syukur!

I better stop here, the story will continued because there are lots of story should be told about this organization..This organization really give me the experience that i need..we communicate with multilanguage in this organization and yes i don't know how to speak Chinese but never mind sooner or later i will understand, for now i only can communicate with my boss with ' bahasa Inggeris'..haha sooo old school !..ok enough! Got to go..

Excited Mode!
Ziah Sh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

my teAm foLLowerz