5.11.14

Woke up early with uncomfortable feelings

Assalamualaikum..

Hmm am i woke up to early just because my heart uncomfortable with the feeling i have inside me?. Setan, awal pagi ko kacau hati aku, awal pagi ko pesongkan aku..Astaghfirullah Al azzimm..Ya Allah..Ya Allah..Ya Allah!..but i cannot denied, my heart is soo hurt..really hurt till  i can't hold on the tears to burst out..am i too jealousy or am i sulking with you..i think both of it inside me..mixed together till this uncomfortable feeling inside me playing so much drama..

Its only a simple entry..i just want everything is clear and make my heart comfy..take a deep breath.. Let go.. I Trust  you, Ya Allah..semua benda berlaku dalam hidup saya, ada sebab dan hikmah..bersangka baik pada ALLAH..
Flew away uncomfortable feelings.. You will ruin my day..

I love u even the jealous take part even im sulking without u notice it..i always love u..


Thank you and thank you,

Ziah Sh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

my teAm foLLowerz